- Amsterdam, NetherlandsSome call it "Venice of the North", but Amsterdam don't need other's title, and many will agree it's the Most beautiful city in Europe. It kept its renaissance-era architecture and even its peaceful nature from her far away past as a fishing village. The canals, the lovely boathouses and its picturesque streets creates a special contrast to its current modern nature, and travelers can easily forget they are in a bristling metropolis.
- Athens, GreeceClassic Athens, built on hills and mountains with amazing view, has a perfect mixture of old and new: You can visit the ancient sites where Socrates and Plato walked, get inspired by local Mythology, and then revel in local culinary, enjoy lovely markets and celebrate in great pubs and taverns.
- Dubai, United Arab EmiratesDubai is a city and emirate on the Gulf Coast of the United Arab Emirates, renowned for its luxury shopping, ultra-modern architecture, restaurants and nightlife. The skyline of the city is formed by countless skyscrapers, including the Burj Khalifa 830 meters high.
- Geneva, SwitzerlandGeneva, considered Diplomacy center of the world, is also amazingly elegant and holds plenty of parks, rich culture, great shopping centers and some of the best Chocolate boutiques you have ever seen. A walk along its magical lakes or a visit at the lovely English gardens will uplift every heart, for a great and relaxing vacation.
- Larnaca, CyprusWith its palm tree lined promenades, natural salt lake and traditional craft markets, the laid-back port town of Larnaca offers a tranquil alternative to the bustling beach resorts of Paphos and Limassol in the south. Located along the southeastern coast of Cyprus, Larnaca is blessed with idyllic surroundings – rugged sea cliffs, golden sands and vast expanses of countryside, ideal for hiking or cycling, as well as a celebrated scuba diving spot. More than just a pretty face, Larnaca is also one of Cyprus’ oldest settlements with the ancient city of Kition lying just northwest of the center and including ruins that date back as early as the 13th century B.C.
- London, United KingdomLondon, the crown jewel of the United Kingdom, has a very special kind of magic. Even if you've been there countless times, it can still surprise you with new things to see and do. A huge metropolis where tradition and innovation walks hand in hand, and shower visitors with Arts and beauty, Culture and history, old and new.
- Paris, FranceAnyone who ever visited Paris knows that its reputation, as the capital of style, romantics and gourmet is well-deserved. The city offers an astonishing variety of culture, art, shopping, restaurants, parks, and hidden gems, enough to last a lifetime.
- Rome, ItalyRome is the capital of Italy, a huge multinational city with a history of almost three thousand years. Its architecture and works of art have had a huge impact on world culture. The ruins of the ancient Forum and the Colosseum demonstrate the former greatness of the Roman Empire. The Vatican, seat of the leadership of the Roman Catholic Church, is immensely popular with tourists for its St. Peter's Basilica and numerous museums